Sunday, February 22, 2015

Arithmatic Update 2/23/2015

Hey everyone. Just posting some news about some upcoming updates for Arithmatic.

I just finished implementing Google Play leaderboards for the game as well as having a local high score system for people who wish to stay offline. The next thing that I need to do is implement some achievements that I made for the game, which may take a little bit longer.

Another thing that I plan to address is some of the balancing issues with Survival Mode. I noticed that most of the generated target numbers vary in difficulty as the player increases their level. Also, I tend to notice that the difficulty curve for leveling up gets extremely high when the user gets past level 5. These issues will be addressed when the next update arrives.

As my spring break period continues to get closer, my workload has been going down to the point where I can start working on Arithmatic more frequently. As an estimate as to when this update release, I would say that it should arrive sometime within the next week or two.

If you have any suggestions as to improve the game or if you have found any bugs or glitches that I'm not aware of, feel free to let me know,

No comments:

Post a Comment